Enviroment

Enviroment

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reflection # 4 - Core Values

My core values would have to be honesty, caring for things/people, being loyal, and always stick up for things you believe in.  I've always been taught to always tell the truth, and I feel that this is a good core value because people want to hear the truth, not lies.  I follow this core value very closely.  Also caring for the things around you is also a good core value to have, if you do not care for the things around you, it means you most likely do not care overall.  Being loyal and always sticking up for the things you believe and the people you believe in come hand in hand I think.  They are also very good things to live by. These are the 4 core values I feel I live up to already and there is always room for improvement, and I tend to keep pushing myself more towards these values as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment